Monday, June 28, 2010

We had a great weekend. Hubby and I went on a date on Saturday. My aunt offered to watch not 1 but both kids!! We went to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. My hubby is in love with that place. We also walked around Clarendon for a while, checked out The Container Store and Crate and Barrel.

On Saturday afternoon we went to visit a new baby, my friend Kelly had an amazing home birth so we went to visit her and new little one Camden. He is such a cutie! Kelly is doing amazing! We then stopped by Liz's house to hang out and eat lots of goodies. We had a busy but fun Saturday.

On Sunday we decided to go to see Toy Story 3 with the kids. It was a blast, Ethan did surprisingly well! He only yelled a few times at the movie. Very cute :) Came home and have a lazy afternoon.

I'm looking forward to the long weekend. We got a coupon from groupon.com for a hotel stay for the 4th of July. We are going to the Gaylord National Hotel http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-national/ We got a one bedroom suite and I can't wait to see it! Plus they have a big 4th celebration with fireworks and children's activities. I'm hoping it will be a fun time :) I think on the 3rd we are going to go to Kings Dominion. I hope we can hit to water park with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment