Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yesterday was the first full day of cloth diapers. I had one poo to change and it wasn't that bad! Just an easy dump into the toilet and a quick rinse and then into the diaper pail. I also washed them for the first time this morning. It took about 1 hour to wash and dry. A cycle of pre wash on cold. Add detergent and was on hot. Then dry on medium! That simple!

Dinner last night was ok, so says the hubby. He likes my bean chili better that the turkey chili, said it wasn't spicy enough. Even with 3 tablespoons of chili powder. Dinner tonight was going to be stuffed shells but I don't have enough pasta sauce so its leftovers!

Lily has been dealing with reflux or something we think is reflux. Last week they had us take her off Zantac for a week. Nothing has changed. She still screams during feeding and after. Its hard not knowing what to do. I hope we can find a solution soon.

Well as usual there is a kiddo need momma's attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment