Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July

This weekend was interesting. The stay at the hotel didn't go as planned. I think everyone who lives in NoVa was there. The lines at the elevator were so so long. We stood in line in one elevator just to get off and have to get onto another elevator to go down to the pool. The entire day didn't go as planned, Ethan had NO naps at all so by 4pm he wasn't in the best mood. However we had fun as a family but decided that because Ethan wasn't going to be that we would come home. Overall not the best money spent but I am happy that we spent time together as a family.

Things with Lily have gotten better. She has started a new med. She still fights her sleep, so I usually end up walking around the house holding her. I have been doing some research about Reflux and GERD. I have found that quite a few people recommend taking the baby to a chiropractor. So this week I am going to start searching for a baby chiropractor.

We move in a little under 3 months. No clue where yet. I have been looking for places every possible place we could move. If we stay in the USMC, I'm hoping we can move into a base house. I don't want to pay for pet and housing deposits. Like to keep our saving account in tact! I'm ready to move on. I don't know why, but I don't really enjoy living here. I feel trapped. Not a fan of traffic, people are rude and its just way to expensive for what you get.

I'll leave you with a few pics from the 4th. I didn't get to many, I'm bad with remembering to take pics :0(




No comments:

Post a Comment