Friday, July 9, 2010

Yesterday BRU was having a sale for Reward Zone members. I have been eyeing an organizational shelf for Ethan and yesterday it was 30% off YAY!! So I loaded up the kids in the 100 degree weather and hit up the BRU. I'm super excited about getting his playroom cleaned up. Here are some pics of Ethan helping and his playroom and the shelf all put together :)




Little Lily turned 3 months on at the end of June and I can't believe how fast it has gone. This time last year was when she was conceived (ew I know ;0)). I wasn't looking to have a baby right away, Ethan was only 10 months old but now that she is here, I am glad! 2 kids under 2 is hard at times but it's rewarding too.


I have talked about her problems a little bit and I think we have come to the conclusion that she has colic. I am hoping it will go away soon. She will cry for a few hours every night and then finally fall asleep at 9pm. Its hard on me during the day because she needs a lot of attention and Ethan gets stuck playing alone or watching way to much Nick Jr.
This weekend I am going to get my hair, nails and eyebrows done. I can't wait to feel good again! It's been a long time since I have gotten to do that and have some girl time while I am at it.
I need to start working on the lists for moving and getting my things together for a yardsale. We have a very large home here in NoVa and I doubt that we will get that at our next place, so we have lots to get rid of. If your looking for anything let me know, I'm sure I have it!


No comments:

Post a Comment