About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a momma of 2, I’m southern, a vegetarian, & a student. I’m married to a top-notch guy who serves his country for a living. Ethan is the serious type & Lily is the complete opposite of serious! We are currently living it up in NC! This blog is a little place for me to document our lives.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Campfire Meatballs

Last night for dinner I made Campfire Meatballs, spaghetti and garlic bread. We don't eat beef so I used ground turkey. I also didn't grill them I baked them. My hubby didn't want to grill last night. From what I was told they were yummy. Ethan actually ate one! Which is rare for him to eat any dinner at all.

I even had enough to make the hubby lunch for today.




Yesterday was Lily's first "food" experience. It went well!



No comments:

Post a Comment