About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a momma of 2, I’m southern, a vegetarian, & a student. I’m married to a top-notch guy who serves his country for a living. Ethan is the serious type & Lily is the complete opposite of serious! We are currently living it up in NC! This blog is a little place for me to document our lives.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Taking some time out for me.

It's been a long time. I have had a lot going on in my personal life. A few of my family members passed away, my grandma and my uncle. I have also been spending time looking for a job and packing up the house. We haven't even lived here a year and we have way to much stuff!
While life has been a bit crazy I have been taking some time out for myself. I have been getting some crafting done. Ethan's birthday party is coming up and I have been hard at work making invitations and "stuff" for the party. I purchased the template from Parties By Hardie on Etsy. Check out her Blog for lots of party ideas!!



So far I have water bottle wraps, envelopes and stickers and the invites done. Not pictured are the napkin rings and food wraps. I have a few signs made and I working on cutting out the train banner. Woo it's a lot of work but totally worth it!


I ave been hard at work on a few other projects for Lily and a friends 2 daughters.





Two Owls - purple and green one is for Lily and I made the pink one for a friend's daughter.



Crayon portfolio is for my friend's other daughter. It has a crayon pocket, sticker and paper pocket! Got the patterns off Etsy also - check out Ginia18.
Excuse my lack of photography skills, they are really cute I promise!

Next on my crafty list was a few cards.



"Shine Card" - I need to add some yellow buttons, just didn't have any on hand at the time.




Birthday card for my MIL - she loved it. I think it is very her style, very Indian :)



I'm new at this whole card making and scraping but I really like it. I just need more time to myself! With a 2 year old (almost) and a 5 month old I don't see that happening anytime soon! I hope to scrap a few pages over this week. I'll be sure to share them.



Well that's all for today! Thanks for reading!!

3 comments:

  1. those pillows are awesome. can you make Jack one also? He has owls in his room already. or send me the template so I have have Tim use his sewing machine, I amsewing impaired and he learned something in the military;)
    2 more weeks until I see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I can make Jack one, just let me know what colors you would like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute stuff! You're so crafty!

    ReplyDelete