About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a momma of 2, I’m southern, a vegetarian, & a student. I’m married to a top-notch guy who serves his country for a living. Ethan is the serious type & Lily is the complete opposite of serious! We are currently living it up in NC! This blog is a little place for me to document our lives.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

Woah, it's 10.10.10! That's crazy this will never happen again!

Here are 10 things I came up with in 10 mins!

01. I enjoy fall the best out of all the seasons. I love December also but I look forward to October/Fall every year. This year I am glad to be on the East coast to enjoy the beauty.

02. I love hot chocolate. It's the BEST warm beverage EVER!!
03. I have the CUTEST baby girl in the world. She is a sweetie. She may love herself some daddy but she will only cooporate with mommy. She is MY girl!
04. Lily loves to sit - she loves to play with toys that are brightly colored. She has no interest in crawling or laying on her belly. I think she is just going to stand up and walk and never crawl.
05. I'm moving AGAIN. This time to NC, I am going to move back to my home town, Burlington. The hubby will be gone for 5-6 months with the military and I don't want to live in NoVa. So I'm moving back home...

06. This is the coolest cake I have ever seen in person! The Mommies group I belong to had a Halloween themed birthday bash and this cake was donated to us! From what I hear it was super yum!

07. I own 10 pairs of different colored Converse (perfect number for today!) I have pairs that I have had since high school. I can't part with them even though some of them have holes.

08. I am scared of a lot of things. Crazy weird things like drive thru's - never ever ever ordered at one. Don't think I ever will.
Ants - the scariest bug in my opinion.

09. I am always tired, 2 kids can wear you out plus I drink way to much caffine which makes me stay up late therefore making me more tired.

10. I love google reader! I follow lots of blogs and thats the only way I can keep track of everyone.

Well there you go. I should hit the 'rack' as the hubby would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment