About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a momma of 2, I’m southern, a vegetarian, & a student. I’m married to a top-notch guy who serves his country for a living. Ethan is the serious type & Lily is the complete opposite of serious! We are currently living it up in NC! This blog is a little place for me to document our lives.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

4 stories: color

I am borrowing this from Frecked Nest - check it out if you haven't. She is one crafty lady!
01. Green

This is my FAVORITE color. I have a hard time not buying things with the color green in them. I have a very hard not decorating my entire house and family in green.


02. Fiestaware

If you are not familiar with Fiestaware. It's very colorful china. I grew up around it. My Nana had tons, my mom had tons and still has tons. She goes to conventions about it. I think all the color I grew up with has made me appreciate calmer colors. Other than green mentioned above, I tend to use more subtle colors in my life. But I still love the dishes and I am trying to decide what color to get for my collection.



03. Brown

I feel the color brown is a great color to use a base. I have a brown couch that I have blue pillows on as my accent. I use brown a lot in my crafts as my jumping off point.

04. Covers

I ignore the rule "Don't judge a book by it's cover" I DO judge a book by it's color. I am drawn to books that have fun brightly colored covers. I don't tend to read boring plain covered books. Usually I enjoy my books, sometimes your grandma isn't right!

No comments:

Post a Comment