About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a momma of 2, I’m southern, a vegetarian, & a student. I’m married to a top-notch guy who serves his country for a living. Ethan is the serious type & Lily is the complete opposite of serious! We are currently living it up in NC! This blog is a little place for me to document our lives.

Friday, October 29, 2010

We are on the move...again

So I just moved to NC, like 15 days ago. My hubby just got word that we are moving to California. I am pretty excited, ok make that REALLY excited!

I'm looking forward to the beach, the famous people (who wouldn't be a little excited about seeing someone in real life that you only see on TV usually). I'm looking forward to all the new foods, places to visit and just a new experience.

I have lived most of my life on the East Coast between Ohio, North Carolina, and Virginia. With a 1.5 year stint in Kansas (visit there if you haven't, it's beautiful!). I'm (we) are ready for something new.

There is a small catch, we have to move in 30 days, yes you read that right, 30 freakin days. Why am I blogging and not organizing my move?

6 comments:

  1. I am excited to have a new place to visit! You are a pro at moving by now. Congrats Sohel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! I'm looking forward to the visit! Some of the base housing we have been looking at has views of the ocean , can't beat that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try to see you before you leave. Are you leaving before or after Thanksgiving?
    I'm not super excited for you to be so far away but I'm excited for you. I'll just have to start calling you later in the day. ;-)
    I'm glad you got out of DC too. Shootings at the USMC museum=not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we are leaving before Thanksgiving. But I'll know more next week when we are able to schedule TMO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the move--I'm so glad I found your blog and will be able to keep up with your west coast exploits. :)

    ReplyDelete