About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a momma of 2, I’m southern, a vegetarian, & a student. I’m married to a top-notch guy who serves his country for a living. Ethan is the serious type & Lily is the complete opposite of serious! We are currently living it up in NC! This blog is a little place for me to document our lives.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Scentsy

I wanted to share a little bit about Scentsy. I have been selling since April. I started to sell because I wanted to contribute to my family financially. I love Scentsy products, the smells and the warmers give many options to chose from. They are econimal to purchase since the warmers last as long as you want them too! Scents can last 2-4 days depending on how often you have it on.

I have jumped ahead of myself a little bit. Scentsy is a wickless candle system. Scented wax is melted by a light blub inside the warmer. I have over 80 scents to choice from and many different warmers. I sell scent paks, travel tins, scent circles, stuffed buddies, foaming fragrance foam and room sprays. Wax comes in 2 different sizes, the bar and the brick. Warmers have many different themes, we have military warmers, nursery warmers, holiday warmers, plain warmers, mid size and full size warmers as well as plug-ins.

Lenox - Full -Size warmer


Campus Collection


Travel Tins


Scent Buddies Nautical collection - Mid size warmers
Examples of the scent options - Bricks, Bars, Scent Circles and room spray Fragrance Foam Slient Night from the holiday collection
Marine Corps warmer - part of the military collection


Grotto, example of a plug-in

Scentsy is a great company to work for. They offer many insentives, including trips and even an iPad! It is a no pressure sales company. I am NOT good at selling. I have terrible stage fright and hate speaking in public but doing this has helped me get over my fears.

If you are interested in making some extra money for spending or to pay a bill Scentsy maybe for you! To start out with Scentsy you need to purchase the starter kit. This comes with a full size warmer, a bar, room spray and all of your testers. This is everything you need to start! Also included is a binder with all your paperwork to help launch your new business as well as catalogs, invitations and order forms. It's very easy to figure everything out and get started right away!


If you have read this far I want to say thank you for reading! Scentsy is an awesome product and worth a sniff!

2 comments: