About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a momma of 2, I’m southern, a vegetarian, & a student. I’m married to a top-notch guy who serves his country for a living. Ethan is the serious type & Lily is the complete opposite of serious! We are currently living it up in NC! This blog is a little place for me to document our lives.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Time to scrap.

Just wanted to share a few of my scrap pages. I think I am getting better at scrapping, I'm enjoying it more. I am still working on taking better pictures. I couldn't for the life of me get the pic without a glare.

Ethan loves to help Sohel build and fix stuff. He will always pick up the drill and trying to help.

Lots of ribbon and brads in this layout. The pictures aren't the best of the kids - it was over 100 degrees that day and we had been sitting in the car for an hour waiting to get into the hotel for the fireworks.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment