About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a momma of 2, I’m southern, a vegetarian, & a student. I’m married to a top-notch guy who serves his country for a living. Ethan is the serious type & Lily is the complete opposite of serious! We are currently living it up in NC! This blog is a little place for me to document our lives.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Who me? Really?


A super nice fellow Marine wife and scrap goddess whom I have never met in person but enjoy tweeting her, Shannon sent me the Stylish Blogger Award. Who would have thought it? :)

So now that I have been awarded it I will tell you 8 things about myself.

1. I am scared of the drive thru. I am scared of heights. I am scared of pretty much everything. Weird I know.

2. I listen to country music in the privacy of my car and sometimes on my iPhone in the privacy of my room while crafting. I was that typical punk rocker growing up and was too cool for country music, but I confess I like it. I like it a lot. I blame living in Kansas.

3. I may complain about moving but I really like it. When it was just the hubby and I it was easy now that we have added 2 members to the family, it is much harder but I still enjoy the new places.

4. I met my hubby online. On AIM back in the old days of 2002. I was 19 he was 21. We have been together ever since, 8 whole years married 4 years.

5. I have a BFA in theatre, costume design. I sewed throughout college, I had planned on making it my career but it didn't work out that way, yet. I have big plans to utilize it in the near future.

6. I am slowly turning my family green, not the color but the way of life :). We are getting rid of dryer sheets and disposable diapers. Next on my list is napkins and paper towels. The hubby humors me but sometimes I go to far to fast haha.

7. I love to bake and cook. I find it almost impossible to plan menus for 3 people who never eat the same thing. I always make that my New Year's goal. I will be better about cooking.

8. I am going to make a new cookie every weekend for the month of December. I plan to expand my love of cookies and blog about it in the process. I have a pretty narrow mind of what I like. Peanut butter and chocolate are at the top of that list. {If you have any suggestions, send them my way}

Ok so now I am to pass this award onto 8 other awesome bloggers but here's the thing, I only have 7 followers and one of them gave me this award lol. But I am going to share a few of the blogs I follow religiously:


1. Karen - The Proctor Family blog
2. Laura - L to the Third
3. Karie - Wife of a Wounded Marine
4. Katie - I go by Katie
5. Keiko Lynn -Keiko Lynn
6. Ann Marie - Household 6 Diva
7. Roxy - grrfeisty
8. Cam - The Adventures of Wettern Family
Go check out these amazing blogs, maybe you will find something neat and feel the need to follow too!

1 comment: