About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a momma of 2, I’m southern, a vegetarian, & a student. I’m married to a top-notch guy who serves his country for a living. Ethan is the serious type & Lily is the complete opposite of serious! We are currently living it up in NC! This blog is a little place for me to document our lives.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Wow almost a month...

I am not the best at this keeping up with the blog thing. Been hectic around here.

Family Update:
We have more time to move!! Wee! If everything goes as planned {rolling eyes} we will be in CA mid January.
Ethan is still a little bit crazy and all over the place. My hubby decided to shave his head (he says trim, I say shave). Took some getting used to but I like it now. I miss his long hair sometimes still. Now he looks like a boy and an older boy at that.

Lily is still refusing to eat solids, throws up most everything every single time. I sure wasn't given an easy kid the second time around. She won't drink her milk without being swaddled and in a quite room. Sleep time, well that's an adventure. But she is sure darn cute :). She has started to make new noises. Less squeaking and yelling and more BABABA. Super cute!

Hubby is BORED. Hasn't worked since late September and isn't used to it or enjoying it. He can't wait to go back to work and I am right there with him.

We have a busy few weeks coming up, lots of friends visiting, my 28th birthday (eeek!), Christmas, New Years and of course the big move! Looking forward to everything. Can't wait to see all my friends and of course get older ;)

Well I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving, got in some shopping and great family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment