Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Been awhile...

We have been busy. We have been coordinating a move 3.5 hours away to Jacksonville, NC. Trying to find a house, preschool and dealing with all things military can take a toll on your free time :) I can't wait to move, I love this house. I would buy it if I could.



Lily is officially a crawler!! Woot! 2 days after she started to crawl she started to cruise the couch. I'm not ready for her to be a big girl. I have started to plan her birthday, crazy! We are having a cookie and milk theme. I found it on A. Party Style and LOVED it.



Ethan is still his crazy self. He had a ton of fun on Christmas and we enjoyed watching him open all his presents (mostly cars and car stuff). He is so fun but such a stinker!

2 comments:

  1. Jeez, they are getting so big! What a pair of cutie pies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love all your holiday themed pics of Sammy! They always make me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete