Friday, January 28, 2011

day 4: favorite book

I have a few different favorite books. I read mostly "pretty covers" lol. I just like the way some books look so I buy them. I don't have much brain power left for a hard thinking book so I like books that are kinda silly and girly. However I would have to say that my favorite books growing up are these listed below.


She's Come Undone - Wally Lamb. This is a good book, a long book. I read this as a freshman in college.


Are You There God? It's me Margaret - Judy Blume I don't think you can be a girl in the 1980's and not read a Judy Blume book. I read this in 6th grade and read a few other times.

Alphabet Series - Sue Grafton. I love all Sue Grafton's books. I started with M in high school and loved it so I went back and started with A and haven't stopped since. I have caught up and have to wait each year for her next book to come out.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I haven't read any of those. I might have to check them out later.

    Some of my favorites are: Twilight, Memoirs of a Geisha, Gone with the Wind, Cider House Rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those, I'll check those out too!

    ReplyDelete