Monday, February 28, 2011

day 20: a hobby

Well I already posted about my sewing hobby. So I will talk about my newest hobby, scrapping.

I haven't had much time for it since we have been moving and before that crammed into a small apartment. But I came home this weekend from a Scentsy show in Alexandria, VA and my hubby had put of a few new shelves for me and even unpacked and de cluttered my craft room!! It was AWESOME! I can't wait to get in there and do some scrapping. I have so many ideas in my head. First on my list is making Lily's first birthday invites.



Owl pillows I made
A little car card I made for Ethan, it was just something for him to play with. The door opened and closed and came off and so did the wheels. He really liked his face on there as the driver.


4 comments:

  1. Love the owl pillows! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I need one of those owl pillows. Like immediately if not sooner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura - just let me know the type of fabric and I can make one for Sammy. E-mail and I can give you more deats!

    ReplyDelete