About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a momma of 2, I’m southern, a vegetarian, & a student. I’m married to a top-notch guy who serves his country for a living. Ethan is the serious type & Lily is the complete opposite of serious! We are currently living it up in NC! This blog is a little place for me to document our lives.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

card making

Hi all.

I wanted to show you a few cards i've made recently. I needed some me time and decided to take it and get a little crafty. I took all the pics with my iphone at 8pm so disregard the quality.

I made all the cards using a kit I got so don't think I'm all that awesome with my matching cards ;). I have very little time to do anything and I'm still pretty new to the scrap/card world so I bought these to give some inspiration and it worked.


Says 'get well soon'


'let your dreams soar'



my mom's mother's day card that I still haven't mailed (oops)

'home is where the heart is...'


'good luck'

I like them and can't wait to send them out to people.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment