About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a momma of 2, I’m southern, a vegetarian, & a student. I’m married to a top-notch guy who serves his country for a living. Ethan is the serious type & Lily is the complete opposite of serious! We are currently living it up in NC! This blog is a little place for me to document our lives.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

hi all.
Been quite around here lately. I've been busy working on my new etsy.com shop, little bit of something sweet (see button on your left!). I'm hard at work making lots of goodies. Mainly been working on sandwich wraps, 2 different size snacks bags and stuffed owls. Working on crayon rolls, picnic rolls and trying to figure out how to make a little tool belt. I find it very hard to find the time to get anything done. The minute I fire up the sewing machine I've got a few curious children all over me trying to see what i'm up too. Its coming along, slowly but surely. I was shooting for a May 15 opening but I think its going to be more of end of May opening.

We have been having lots of warm weather around here and its been great. We spend most of our days in the pool and just hanging around.

For Easter the weather was nice so that weekend we headed 3 hours west to the Zoo. The kids had a great time. We only did the Africa side which has most of the animals Ethan wanted to see.

On Easter Sunday we had a Easter egg hunt inside and just a relaxing day just the 4 of us. Ethan and Lily got some clothing, books and one toy in there basket. Ethan loved finding eggs (filled with fruit snacks!), Lily was sort of clueless.
We are trying to plan a little getaway before the hubby leaves for school. We are thinking of renting a camper from base and trying the whole camping thing. Should be interesting with the 2 active kids.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment