About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a momma of 2, I’m southern, a vegetarian, & a student. I’m married to a top-notch guy who serves his country for a living. Ethan is the serious type & Lily is the complete opposite of serious! We are currently living it up in NC! This blog is a little place for me to document our lives.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

{bit of something sweet}

morning!

I wanted to tell you a little bit more about my shop. Its now not just mine, but ours! My bestie, Lena is joining up! She has an awesome vintage collection. I think we will make a great team! I can't wait to start uploading her goodies to the shop. She has such a good eye for design that I just know everything she finds will be awesome!

For now please check out a few of my favorites from the shop:

1967 Dress pattern

1975 Pant, Jacket and Skirt pattern

1963 Dress pattern


1 comment: