About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a momma of 2, I’m southern, a vegetarian, & a student. I’m married to a top-notch guy who serves his country for a living. Ethan is the serious type & Lily is the complete opposite of serious! We are currently living it up in NC! This blog is a little place for me to document our lives.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

to do list:

S leaves next week for 4 months worth of school. While he is living it up in Pensacola, I'll be up here in good 'ol Jacksonville, NC. In preparation of his departure, I've come up with a list of things to do while he is away (I like lists, lots of lists).

1). lose 10 lbs - I feel pretty good about myself. I am not a skinny minnie, never really was and I am ok with that. But I need to get some muscle. I don't want to be flabby.

2). find a church - Never thought I would say this but I want to find a church. Must be fun and excepting of me and S. Boring, stuffy church need not apply. No Bible beaters wanted.

3). upload all my goodies to Etsy.com

4). Potty train Ethan (we are starting today, mainly because we ran out of diapers, woops)

5). Sell 5 items from my store and advertise on 3 different blogs.

6). Take Ethan and Lily to ride the train in Burlington.

7). Go to yardsale and find bedroom side table for master bedroom

8). Turn in lease to housing

9). Purge craft space and sell lots of stuff (downsizing to move on base and sadly paper crafts need to go)

10). Finish crafts in progress (including but not limited to Owls and snowmen)

11). Start grad school - finish Fafsa, finish application

I'm sure there are a million other things I will think of after I publish this list. But thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment