Sunday, August 14, 2011

new blog background

I am so not computer HTML savvy. I also can't read instructions without jumping around, I blame that on have 2 kids under 3. Even with all this against me I still really wanted to make my own background, button and banner. So I took to the web and it may or not have taken me 3+ hours to do it but I did it!! My biggest issue was installing into blogger's crazy template designer.

If you are interested in doing a blog makeover yourself here are the sites I used:
{Background} - I used this for reference on how to make and install the background
{more background info} - This blog helped me figure out how to make it work with the new blogger template
{Background/Embellies} - I'm a member so I have lots of papers to choose from. But just google "free digital scrap papers" and you will find a lot!
{Button} - Very easy and step by step instructions

What do y'all think?

2 comments: