Tuesday, September 6, 2011

crafting update

Today I wanted to share some of my latest craft projects. I've been trying to make time to do some crafting at night when the kids are asleep.

I've been on a yarn wreath kick. I wanted to make one for my parents and well they are Ohio State fans so I decided that was the way to go! I used gray and burgandy yarn and did a striped pattern. I made felt flowers using gray and red felt and buckeyes as the middle instead of buttons. I think next on my list will be an ECU purple and gold wreath!!




One of my friends was expecting a new baby, a little girl named Charlotte. I had been promising her an owl for her son forever but I wanted to make one for Charlotte too. The kids were sharing a room and Jack had an woodland animal theme so she did a similar theme for Miss Charlotte. I had the perfect fabric for her but I'm still trying to find something great for Jack.


I've been doing a photo a day while Sohel is away. I wanted to get an Instax camera but I don't have extra $$ to spend on another camera so instead I decided to scrap a page a day for the 109 days Sohel will be gone. I got the orginial idea from Smile and Wave (she did a month of Instax while her hubby was away doing some Army traning)

Here are a few of my pages. I am super behind on this project but digital scrapping is great as I can take it anywhere I go! I've been keeping notes so I don't forget things that have happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment