Monday, September 26, 2011

A-Z Lindsey

**update: realized there wasn't a T so I added it and answered it**
I saw this recently on one of my favorite blogs, Sometimes Sweet so I thought I'd play along, too!
A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Queen - I'd love a King but with moving all.the.time, its best to wait until we are in our forever home.
C. Chore that you hate: I hate moping. Steam mop here I come!!
D. Dogs: Zero. We had 2 cats but with 2 kids we have decided that pets will need to wait many years. And even then I think it will be a guinea pig or fish. Nothing to time consuming. Plus I hate fur.
E. Essential start to your day: Cup of juice. Plus a "good morning momma" is always nice way to wake up.
F. Favorite color: Green. I've loved green for many years. The shades have changed over the years but I tend to always gravitate towards green.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver, although lately I've liked the look of gold.
H. Height: 5'3 3/4".
I. Instruments you play: None.
J. Job title: Stay-at-home momma, work-at-home momma & soon to be student.
K. Kids: 2, 3 year old Ethan & 18 (almost) Lily.
L. Live: North Carolina but have midwestern dreams.
M. Mother’s name: Sallie
N. Nicknames: Lindsey :) No seriously, I don't like being called Linds. I prefer my whole name. Same with my kids, we named them so their names couldn't be shortened. I guess its a pet peeve of mine.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Birth of my kids.
P. Pet peeves: passive-aggressiveness (This was Dani's answer and I agree 100%). I also can't stand rude people.
Q. Quote from a movie: {From Back to the Future} Marty McFly: Wait a minute, Doc, are you trying to tell me that my mother has got the hots for me? Doc: Precisely. Marty McFly: Whoa, this is heavy. Doc: There's that word again; "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: None.
T. Time you wake up: 6am sometimes earlier
U. Underwear: um...yes, pretty much all the time.
V. Vegetable you hate: Onion, mushrooms, squash, I could go on...
W. What makes you run late: I am usually on time or early. I hate being late. But if I'm running behind its usually because of my children or husband.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental, my leg after my cat bit me & stomach. I'm sure there are more.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I love to cook, but I have a hard time cooking for all the different diets in my house. But I love to make chili, soups, potato casserole & grilled cheese :). I love to bake more than anything.
Z. Zoo animal: I love the zoo. I love to see the elephants and monkeys.

So that's it! Simple. Happy Monday, y'all!

p.s. i linked up here, you should too!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for going back to school! I'm going back in the spring myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete