About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a momma of 2, I’m southern, a vegetarian, & a student. I’m married to a top-notch guy who serves his country for a living. Ethan is the serious type & Lily is the complete opposite of serious! We are currently living it up in NC! This blog is a little place for me to document our lives.

Friday, October 21, 2011

LAST FRIDAY!!

Just wanted to stop by super fast and scream that it is my LAST NIGHT ALONE!!! I'll be back next week with all the mushy pictures that I know you are on the edge of your seat waiting for.

Today I spent the day doing a little new shirt shopping, I had a quick appointment for an dress I'm altering and then I worked on my welcome home banner. My buddy Kerestin came over to help me hang the banner up on my house and let me tell you its AWESOME!! My idea came together great and I can't wait to show you!!
This is the face of an impatient women


Well I've got to get the kids in their jammies and off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment