About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a momma of 2, I’m southern, a vegetarian, & a student. I’m married to a top-notch guy who serves his country for a living. Ethan is the serious type & Lily is the complete opposite of serious! We are currently living it up in NC! This blog is a little place for me to document our lives.

Friday, October 14, 2011

update on my to do list

Some of you may remember me posting back in June about a list I wanted to get done while Sohel was gone. Well its time for an update.

1). lose 10 lbs - I feel pretty good about myself. I am not a skinny minnie, never really was and I am ok with that. But I need to get some muscle. I don't want to be flabby.
1). I did not lose 10lbs, I lost 5. I didn't really try which is just me being lazy. Its frustrating how easily I can talk myself out of doing things.

2). find a church - Never thought I would say this but I want to find a church. Must be fun and excepting of me and S. Boring, stuffy church need not apply. No Bible beaters wanted.
2). I started to go to a church, decided it wasn't for me. Plus Lily will not let me out of her sight.

3). upload all my goodies to Etsy.com
3). DONE! Check it out if you haven't yet ;) {bit of something sweet}

4). Potty train Ethan (we are starting today, mainly because we ran out of diapers, woops)
4). FAIL. He won't do it, just pees on himself and doesn't care. I'm hoping he will be more cooperative when Sohel comes home, maybe showing him how to pee standing up will help?

5). Sell 5 items from my store and advertise on 3 different blogs.
5). DONE!! We have had 20 sales and I've advertised on My Girl Thursday, No Model Lady and GrrFiesty.

6). Take Ethan and Lily to ride the train in Burlington.
6). DONE! We did this at the end of August, we had a blast!


7). Go to yardsale and find bedroom side table for master bedroom
7). I tried, just never found anything I liked.

8). Turn in lease to housing
8). um, I can't remember if we did this before Sohel left? I know I didn't haha.

9). Purge craft space and sell lots of stuff (downsizing to move on base and sadly paper crafts need to go)
9). FAIL. I have been using some of my paper but I haven't had a chance to take photos of everything just yet to sell.

10). Finish crafts in progress (including but not limited to Owls and snowmen)
10). Owls were done, but I haven't started my snowmen. I have however added alterations to my long list of sewing projects. I've been altering about 7 dresses for local girls to make some extra $

11). Start grad school - finish Fafsa, finish application
11). Waiting on my acceptance letter, putting off grad school for awhile but starting a teaching licensure program instead. But have done the app and the Fafsa.

5 out of 11 isn't to bad...right??

1 comment:

  1. I think that's pretty good, actually! I thought I would have all of the time in the world while CH was gone, but it's amazing how life often gets in the way of our plans, haha.

    ReplyDelete