About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a momma of 2, I’m southern, a vegetarian, & a student. I’m married to a top-notch guy who serves his country for a living. Ethan is the serious type & Lily is the complete opposite of serious! We are currently living it up in NC! This blog is a little place for me to document our lives.

Monday, November 7, 2011

{Sohel is home!!}

I know I am very late in posting this. I've been busy welcoming Sohel home and then spent last week being lazy.

He snuck in right after this kids woke up from their naps and Ethan screamed and ran and hugged him. Lily was more reserved, she didn't know what to make of him being here and not on the computer. She warmed up after about 10 mins and hasn't stopped hanging out with him or looking for him ever since.





We had a great weekend! The kids still LOVE having him here and ask every morning where he is.
I'll be back tomorrow to show you my welcome home sign.

2 comments: