About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a momma of 2, I’m southern, a vegetarian, & a student. I’m married to a top-notch guy who serves his country for a living. Ethan is the serious type & Lily is the complete opposite of serious! We are currently living it up in NC! This blog is a little place for me to document our lives.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Pinterest Gift Swap hosted by Marine Parents

Hi all!!

I'm linking up with Marine Parents to share what I received and what I made on the Pinterest Gift swap! My partner was Jacky from The Sweetest Petunia. She sent me a super cute chevron necklace!




I decided to do something Christmas themed for Jacky after seeing on her blog that our birthdays were both close or on Christmas like her! So I made a felt circle garland and glittery ornaments! 








I found the tutorial here for the felt wreath. I added fiberfill to my circles to make them 3D. It took a few days to cut, stitch and stuff but I feel it turned out great! I hope she liked it!!

Go check out the other projects on Marine Parents linky for some awesome ideas!



3 comments:

  1. i'm totally obsessed with that necklace! i now need to commission jacky to make one for me ;)

    your garland turned out awesome! i ordered felt circles last year [because i'm too lazy to cut them myself!] but never ended up doing the garland.... like i said, lazy!!!

    i'm so glad you joined in for the swap!
    xo
    april

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sweetie! I am SO sorry I never got back to you, but yes, loved my goodies! I am certainly a Christmas lover. ;) Thanks for your time & effort making things for me! I still need to blog about it, but we've been on vacation & such; hopefully by the end of the week!

    xoxo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lindsey! so sorry I never got back to you about this; got my package & loved it! thank you so much for the time & thought you put into my gift. :) my blogging schedule is totally messed up, but I'm going to try to get this up on the blog soon. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete